Friday, November 03, 2006

Update November 3

I wrote 1000 words instead of 500. And my three day total is just shy of 14,000 words. I don't know how much I'll get to write over the next two days because tomorrow we're taking our youngest to the Oyster Festival then going to see his cousins and to an oyster roast. Sunday, the kids will want to spend some more time with their cousins and visiting friends and then we have to take the dogs back to the kennel and drive back to our temporary rental house.

I'm hoping to write at least 1000 words a day this weekend. Some words every day. That is my goal.

So far so good. Four weeks in November. 13,000 words a week equals 52,ooo words. About half the projected length of the book.

Now I'm nervous because it's gone so well to begin with.

Geez. Going to go to read about racing on the Chesapeake and then go to sleep.

Some of my friends have neat little graphs at the bottom of their blogs. I have no idea how to do that and this is not the month to try to learn. But they are cool

2 Comments:

Blogger Keziah Fenton said...

I write 3 sentences a day. It's not much but it's something. And more often than not they expand, miraculously, into paragrapsh, scenes and sometimes whole chapters. The point is to keep writing.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Scope Dope Cherrybomb said...

Way to go Robin. I thought I was doing well but 14,000 WOW. Keep it up Robin. My goal is to write an average of 3,000 words a day and I thought that was goood. No way do I have that much energy to write so long each day, as you have. Good for you.
Good luck.
Penny

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home