Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Garden

Below: Mahonia

These are just a few of the flowers blooming in my yard right now. The pollen from the trees is coating the porch and the cars but the flowers are beautiful and make me smile whenever I walk by them or look out the window.


Left: White lilacs

Below: Can't remember the name but love the tiny blue flowers.




Left above: Purple lilacs with our house in the background

Above: Candytuft

Left: Purple lilacs and butterfly

Below.White azaleas


Le Left: azaleas

Below: Spring Phlox


Just wanted to share some of my flowers with you. There are more. Stay tuned.

6 Comments:

Blogger Keziah Fenton said...

What a lovely garden. It would certainly make me smile every time I looked out my window. Thank you for sharing the Spring.

8:09 AM  
Blogger The Merry said...

Ooooh, I vote we have a CB meet in your garden! It looks absolutely beautiful! I may be overdoing the exclamation points because it snowed here yesterday!!!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful slice of Spring with us :)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Scope Dope Cherrybomb said...

It's beautiful. I love lilacs and our lilacs are just starting with leaf buds but no flowers until next month.

We have a couple of tulip bulbs that have come up and have buds but they haven't bloomed yet.

When I was showing DH your pictures and whining he pointed out that you are much further south. Good point. :-)

6:45 PM  
Blogger orangehands said...

absolutely beautiful

9:21 PM  
Blogger McB said...

Lovely. I want to say that the little blue ones are campanula, but I'm not sure. That's just what springs to mind.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Scope Dope Cherrybomb said...

BTW was the house built by the CIA? I can't find it.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home